Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Monday to ME!!!

As you know, I had an interview at Raytheon last week. It went really well and they told me I'd hear back soon. Well I woke up this morning and figured I'd send an email cause I hadn't heard anything yet. I got on the computer, drafted an email and then sat there. I looked it over and wasn't sure it sounded right. That's when the phone rang. It was the HR gals from Raytheon. YAY! They called to offer me the position of HR Intern and of course I accepted. The pay is definitely a HUGE cut for me, but that's alright. This experience is going to sky-rocket me into another galaxy! I really can't wait. I start next Monday. It's part time. 25 hours per week. I actually think that will work out nicely because I'm cleaning my friend's house every few weeks as well as hopefully doing some proofreading work for a mentor of mine. And during the interview they said that there is a STRONG possibility of this position becoming full time. FINGERS CROSSED!!

The weekend was fine. Friday I picked up the squirt. We chilled out and played. Sat we stayed home and just played again. Nothing major. Then Sunday I babysat up in Lafayette for some friends. Man, that wore me out! I was pooped that night. I will be back up there again this coming Friday. Probably the most useful thing I did in the last week was read the entire Twilight series. All 4 books. And saw the movie again. I'm hooked. I seriously can not get enough of this. It's crazy, really.

That's it for now. I will keep ya'll in the loop as to any potential movement anywhere else.

No comments: