Um... yeah.... so if you are still reading my semi-private little blog here I would like all of you to know that Jonathan Smith is probably in the top worst 3 friends I have ever had. EVER.
Why?
Because this past weekend I took on the challenging endevour of flying to North Carolina to try and get some clutter out of my Gma's house. It was a very spur of the moment type of decision, but Aaron agreed that I needed to do something so I bought the ticket. Knowing that Jon lived a few hours away and we had wanted to see each other to catch up, I asked for his help and he gladly accepted. He offered his truck, a trailor, a few tarps and maybe even some boxes along with his personal muscle.
Sadly - and much to my disappointment - he didn't show up. Or call. Or anything. AT ALL. SO I was stuck at one house without transportation. And then the entire chore of clearing 5 areas of clutter rested solely on me and my uncle. For 3 days.
I am bitter. I am angry. I am disgusted. I am disappointed. I am sad. It just all around sucks. Here it is, I've had this friend in my life for the past 15 years. We've talked off and on and within the last few months its been, "I'm really glad that you're in my life again... blah blah blah." TOTAL BULL SHIT. So in the end, I feel like a fool for trusting yet another human being to follow through on what they say they will actually do. Uh huh. Whatever.
So yeah - Jon, if you're reading this. I think you are a coward and a lame example of a person. Good luck with your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment