Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2010 Happenings

As of last week I am officially enrolled in a Pilates class with a friend. It's on site at the Welness Center for work so we just hop over there. Today was week 2. My core feels like someone punched me in the gut a few times. Ugh. I am so out of shape!

I am also in a bible study on Thursday nights from 7-9 pm. We are studying the book of Daniel - Living a Life of Integrity. So far it's amazing. It's going to change my life. It's a Beth Moore study, which I have never done before but I love her style of preaching/teaching.

Courtesy of my bestest friend, Krissi, I am going to LAS VEGAS in March. I CAN NOT wait. I get to have 2.5 solid days with her to just hang out, talk, be silly, cry, and most importantly - take advantage of all the sin city happenings.

I am dog sitting this weekend for 3 of my favorite pups. I can't wait to be with them all weekend. Long walks... furry cuddles... kisses.

Sad news -Aaron's best bud, Todd, had his dad pass away last week. We are attending the services this Saturday down in the Springs. But it's just really sad. I love Todd dearly and to know he's hurting makes my heart ache. Losing family sucks.

Eh. I can't think any more for tonight.

No comments: