I have become re-addicted, obsessed, etc. with the Twilight saga. CRAP FIRE! I was doing so well before and then last night I read about the trailer. GAH! I'm completely re-hooked. This weekend I plan to do homework, catch up on Season 4 of Dexter and re-read Eclipse. That should keep me busy, huh?
DAMN THIS SERIES!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! It is literally like crack to my brain. Or as I prefer to call it - Cotton Candy for the mind. It's pure sugar. And it's fake. So I just need to keep reminding myself of that, take some deep breaths and do everything possible from behaving like a silly school girl.
And for the record... there is a youtube video of a band that did a video, "Twilight - what have you done with my wife?" that is ABSOLUTELY hillarious. LOVE IT. And sooo sooo true. Sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment