Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Damn Twilight!

Ugh. I've been doing really good for weeks now. I haven't watched the movie or seen any trailers that gave me goose bumps until tonight. I watched the trailer that the rest of the world saw on Sunday night. And dammit all to hell if I'm not hooked on the freakin junk again! GAH!!! 65 more days people. Until the movie comes out. I don't know what to do. I can't see it opening night. But I'm seriously considering taking a couple hours of leave from work just to see it during the day so I'm not in the theater with a bunch of screaming fans. Or maybe I'll just read the books again. For like the 4th time. (sigh) Pathetic, I know.

I do have other things to post about. Just not tonight.

I better not dream about Robert or Taylor!!

No comments: