Yep. That's what you smell here right before it snows. About 1 day prior, in fact. Ugh. The other morning it was dumping snow all over the place and all the weather people were like, "Yes, so this will continue through the morning and die off early afternoon." NOT. It snowed all day. Thankfully, our ground is still too warm for anything to stick so it all melted and turned to slush.
Ok. Update from last time. Our anniversary was last night. Ace and I exchanged gifts. I gave him two new photos for his desk. Both of me and the squirt. He made me a special poem that he put on one of our wedding pictures. SOOOOOOOO beautiful. I'll see if I can post. Anyways, CC came over to watch the kid while we went to dinner. No bowling. We'll have to do that another time. Unfortunately, our din din wasn't all that great. Which is alright because we can do something nice and better another time. But our time together was great and that's all that counts. YAY!
Last weekend was fun. Saturday we went to the birthday party. The squirt had a BLAST and was all huggy with the other kids. It was so great. I couldn't stop smiling. Afterward we went to the pumpkin patch where he ate a 1/4 lb corn dog!! I couldn't believe it. We picked out our pumpkins and took some pictures and made some kiddy crafts. And what amazing weather! It was literally the perfect day. Then on Sunday Ace and I did laundry, cleaned and just hung out. It was great.
This weekend has been uneventful. Saturday we took the squirt to KP for his annual flu shot. Thankfully, times have evolved and he got to do this nose mist thing. Whew. Afterward we headed to the park. Fed the ducks and seagulls lots of stale bread and then went to the playground for a bit. The library is within walking distance from the park so we went over there and got some new books and a couple kiddo movies. In the evenings Ace and I have watched a couple movies. Friday night it was Gran Torino and last night it was Away We Go. Both were pretty good. The last couple movies before were kinda lame. OH! And I got new tires on the car yesterday. We are slowly getting ready for our ROAD TRIP!! Today was church and the sermon was good. A little hard to get into, but still good.
K. Books posts to come shortly. Along with other stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment