And I'm gonna eat me some In-N-Out. WHOO HOOO!!!
Wow. So this weekend was sort of a really awesome weekend. I learned tonight that my new psych teacher isn't actually avoiding me, instead I totally forgot about my school email address that I had set up. Oops! But yeah, so that's good. And I got to spend several hours with my close friends that I consider part of my Colorado family. Meanwhile Ace got to attend his much anticipated Pro-Football game and his precious Chargers won. YAY! Hmm. So I actually sort of feel a little scattered right now. We leave Tuesday for San Diego. And I feel really good. I've had time to refocus and remember what's most important: FAMILY.
Work has slowed down dramatically and so I'm starting to train on super cool stuff. At least to me anyway. My class is neat. The book is actually really good and I'm bummed that I'm just renting this textbook. Did you know you can rent textbooks? YEPPERS. I had no idea till a co-worker told me about it because her son rents his. I am now a fan. But yeah, I actually like this book. Unfortunately, it retailed for over $140. Ick. Why do textbooks have to be so outrageous?
Other stuff? One of my oldest friends from high school is hopefully having a baby this weekend! Michelle - you are in my thoughts girlie! And we had a great day with the squirt yesterday. He was so well behaved and I just felt like we really bonded. Oh! So my dog sitting has taken off again. I will literally be away from home every single weekend in December. Not sure what we're doing yet for Christmas or New Years, but at least Ace and I will be together. One year though - we'll live it up BIG TIME!!
Ok, I gotta a Roxy kitty on my lap. She is laying across me to the point where I can barely type. LOL. Cats are too funny sometimes.
I hope that everyone has a terrific THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY! Do not forget to tell all of those that you care about what you are thankful for! I know I am thankful for all of you who read my blog and are close to my heart.
I love ya'll!!
1 comment:
Have a great Thanksgiving! Enjoy some In and Out for me. I love San Diego.
Post a Comment