Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sugar cookies are DA BOMB!!!

So tonight Ace, N and I are making sugar cookies. This is my second recipe in the search to find "the one"!! We'll see how they turn out.

What's new around here? A couple weeks ago we had a massive snow storm. So bad that the Federal Center actually closed early 2 days in a row and had a 2 hr delay 3 mornings in a row. The roads weren't all that bad. Parking lots were a different story. Anyways... then last Monday school started back up. I'm already questioning whether I can do this or not. Or if I want to. It's online, which is hard for me. I prefer in-seat so I can participate in the discussions. Plus I'm a visual learner. But in the end it will be great, right? Right. That's what I have to keep telling myself.

Work has been steady. It's slowed down a LOT which is good because now I can learn other cool stuff. I also learned some sad news about one of my former employers. Makes me so thankful for my job.

San Diego road trip is coming up quick now. Two weeks from today we will be hangin with family. I have gone somewhat overboard in preparations. Since we are driving and it will be 15+ hours in the car I've made all sorts of lists and have a huge bag full of stuff for the squirt to do. I also have stuff to do. OMG. I purchased the largest knitting needles I have ever seen today. Size 35!!! Crazy! I'm making a scarf for someone... and supposedly it will go quick with the large needles.

Sigh. I feel like I have so much to blog about but can't think of everything right now. I'll write again this weekend. As I procrastinate writing my paper. BLAH.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have a great sugar cookie recipe if you are still seraching!

Good luck with the road trip! I don't know where in San Diego you are headed but the quickest we have ever made it to LA driving was 16 hours and that was a miracle and San Diego is 1 hour or 1 1/2 south. Kids have to pee a lot. We drove with Brennan overnight when he was 6 and he was fabulous, slept most of the time. Nate and I were miserable but after being delayed more than a day due to the big Christmas snow storm of '06 we just had to get there. Have fun!