Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Last post for a while...

I learned tonight that I know a lot of people who really could care less about me. I created this blog so that the people, whom I thought cared, could stay tuned as to what was happening in my life. Apparently, the majority of the population is full of shit and really doesn't care. Shame on me for caring about others and assuming that by them asking me questions that meant they cared in return.

Also - for those who have known me a long time - I have never really complained about all the things I've experienced in life. Right now... I am. I absolutely hate that I have seen horrible things. I absolutely hate that I have said horrible things. I absolutely hate that I have done horrible things. I absolutely hate all of the horrible things that I have made it through only to end up as a lost 28 year old woman. Twice married. No children. Still in school. The list could go on and on. But rather than bore you with my whining, I'll stop. For a while at least.

Live and learn I guess.

Here's a couple things I re-discovered tonight.

1. I can not please everyone.
2. Not every person has to like me. Because I do not like every person.
3. My value is not determined by what others think of me, rather by how I am seen in God's eyes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Realizing that not everyone will like you and you won't like everyone is really a great thing. My mom told me I discovered this in kindgergarten when I came home and told her "so-and-so doesn't like me, but that's ok. I don't care." Life is much happier when you concentrate on the good things in life - making yourself happy and surrounding yourself with people who love you and are positive. There's no need to waste time and energy on people who suck. Hope you are doing well!