Sunday, June 28, 2009

We are moving!!!

YAY! So the house finally sold. Of course it's about freakin time. Everything has to be out of the house by Thursday July 30th so we are moving the Sunday/Monday before. It's going to be a lot of work in a short amount of time, but I'm hoping that some peeps can help us out. Hoping.

Work is still great. I'm super busy and learning so much every day. Tomorrow I have to be there at 6:30 am. We have 6 new people starting and so I get to help do EOD paperwork. I like that part a lot. Getting to chit chat with people and learn about their jobs. It's neat.

School is cool. This class is making me think about a lot of things I hadn't before.

K. Computer / blog is acting up so I'll post again later.

Questions?

Peace!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the house selling! Wish we were there to help. We owe you and Aaron for all the help you gave us with our move. Love ya! Call me, the kids and I are coming to visit July 28th for 2 weeks.