we have entered week 2 of continuous dog sitting. I watched the two Weimaraners this past weekend. WOW. They wore me out! Now I'm in Frederick with my new 3 favorite pups. These dogs are so freakin sweet and very well behaved. Easy gig! I just had lunch with one of my favorite people, Scott, and we chowed down on some Kansas City BBQ. I really did feel like I was cheating on Moe's off Broadway. Whatever... I'm in a different county and zip code - doesn't count, right?
I've also been able to get some much needed color on my pale self. Jim Gaffigan thinks he's pale. He aint got nothin on this white girl. This afternoon I'm heading out to no-man's land to walk the dogs and get some exercise. WHICH REMINDS ME! So at Raytheon we started this thing called Active for Life. Kaiser has parterned up with us and we get to log into a web site and put in individual goals for walking/running, etc. My goal was to do at least 15 minutes of activity per day. So far I have done like... at least 75 minutes of activity! Yep. Awesome. However, my giagnormis booty hasn't gotten smaller. It literally feels like it's getting larger.
ANYWAYS.... I'm out here in the beautiful country side and it really is gorgeous today. There is a slight breeze and a few clouds out. Just plain gorgeous.
OH! And I got a surprise call yesterday from a gal from JWU - Shavon. She is pregnant and the baby is comin on Wednesday. Daveon is his name. I hope I spelled that correctly. Anyway, it was just a treat to talk to her. We met during orientation before the school semester even started back in '99. DANG. That feels like such a long time ago. Whew. She's so sweet. Sigh. I miss my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment