Monday, May 18, 2009

This blog was supposed to be posted a couple days ago.

Stupid computer.
Dog sitting again.

Moving on. Last night we just hung out. I worked on an assignment for class and watched tv every few minutes. Today I'm not sure what we are going to do. I want to find a dog park we don't have to pay to be at and let these boys run. RUN RUN RUN. That's going to take some homework. Tonight is Coley's b-day BBQ. Her b-day was yesterday. I'm hoping the boys will be ok alone tonight. Fingers crossed!! Then tomorrow we are meeting my co-worker at the Cherry Creek dog park with her pups. Again, I gotta wear them out. Then, tomorrow night.... Dane Cook at the Pepsi Center. WHOOO HOO!! Should be a good time.

You're going to think I'm crazy but then I'm dog sitting again - for different dogs - Sunday night through Friday. Yep, I'm headed back to Frederick. I will have 5 days to do nothing. I'm planning on walking the dogs during the day and visiting with friends at night. I do what I gotta do to keep up with my Boulder peeps.

That's all for now. Enjoy Spring!!

No comments: