I'm dog sitting this week in Aurora. A little Rat Terrior named Pepper. She's quite cute and very sweet. I got here yesterday and sit with her until Saturday afternoon. I had a fairly nice weekend. Uneventful. We did get some much needed moisture, which is awesome. It rained Saturday night and I actually had the desire to step out onto the patio and let it soak in. I love Spring rain. LOVE it. The squirt was good and we are still working on the potty training. He's so darn cute. Hard to believe that he's going to be 4 this fall... and then 5 next year. And then the year after its Kindergarden. YOWSA?! Where does the time go?
Work has been pretty busy lately and I've gotten to learn some more neato stuff. I actually rehired a couple people and got to go through the New hire process. YAY! Still no word from the other folks. I've decided to just let it go and see what happens. Cause stressing about it was seriously freaking me out.
The house is supposedly under contract and there's another offer out there. Still no word on when Ace has to be out of the house. I'm thinking now that we'll just plan on a move in September unless told otherwise. Which is good because then it means we'll both just move in one swoop.
BIG news - My younger sister, and only sister, has officially moved into her own place today. I was with her for the lease signing and then got to see the new digs. It's a studio, so not too much space but just enough for her to have separation for tv area vs sleeping area. It's perfect!!! I'm very excited for her. This is only the beginning.
Class started last night. This term it's online, which actually costs like... $168 extra. Which I think is beyond retarded since no one has to actually go anywhere. But whatever. It's convenient and I guess that's the price we pay. This is my last class in the Project Management certification program.
On a different note I'm trying a diet for the first time. Yep. It's happened. I reached that point in my life where my body can no longer handle anything I put into it. SO... I went to Vitamin Cottage and got some protein powder mix stuff that has an appetite suppressant in it. I tried it yesterday. Not all that delightful, but it did fill me up. If I had insurance right now I would definitely be consulting my doctor, but since I dont... I'm doing it on my own. I weighed myself today and almost cried. I'm literally the heaviest I've ever been. EVER. It's all in my mid-section and thighs. Which unfortunately I know won't just melt off overnight. It's going to take serious motivation and dedication. I don't know if I have it. But I want to loose this weight. I really really do. I can hardly fit in most of my clothes. I've got two pairs of jeans... 3 pairs of slacks and some tops. My boobs have gotten huge so I can't wear "small" tops anymore. Ugh.
Anyways... that's about it for going ons around here. I will say real quick that my dog sitting has taken off. I'm basically booked for the month of May. Extra cash. Oh yeah....
Peace out peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment