GAH!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I thought I was fine since I haven't touched a book in over a month - at least. But of course I follow the freakin blog and now it's like I'm re-hooked on the junk. Not to mention my best friend just read the series and so I've gotten to talk about it. My class is finishing up in the next couple weeks. Then I start my Psych classes. Maybe, MAYBE someone can finally help me get over this ridiculous series. It's nuts. I literally feel like an idiot crazy woman with nothing else better to do than read FICTION and look at pictures of ACTORS portraying these freakin characters. AHHHHH!!!! It's madness I tell you - pure madness.
I think I'll do some research to see if there's another series to take my mind off this junk. Damn it. Damn it all to hell!
1 comment:
Have you read the Host by Stephenie Meyer? I finished it yesterday. Very good as well!
Post a Comment